You have no items in your shopping cart.
HUGE SAVINGS ON 2 OR MORE AREAS TREATED.
Small diluted amounts of wrinkle eraser solution is directly injected into specific muscles causing controlled weakening of the muscles.
The FDA approved such usage in the late 1980s upon the discovery that Botox could stop ailments like blepharospasm (uncontrolled blinking) and strabismus (lazy eye). Cosmetic physicians have been using muscle relaxant solutions for years to successfully treat wrinkles and facial creases. In April 2002, Botox gained FDA approval for treatment of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows - called glabellar lines. However, These relaxant is often used for other areas of the face as well.
- to treat overactive bladder symptoms such as a strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting accidents (urge urinary incontinence), a strong need to urinate right away (urgency), and urinating often (frequency) in adults 18 years and older when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken.
- to prevent headaches in adults with chronic migraine who have 15 or more days each month with headache lasting 4 or more hours each day in people 18 years or older
- to treat increased muscle stiffness in elbow, wrist, and finger muscles in people 18 years and older with upper limb spasticity
- to treat the abnormal head position and neck pain that happens with cervical dystonia (CD) in people 16 years and older
- to treat certain types of eye muscle problems (strabismus) or abnormal spasm of the eyelids (blepharospasm) in people 12 years and older
These solutions are also injected into the skin to treat the symptoms of severe underarm sweating (severe
primary axillary hyperhidrosis) when medicines used on the skin (topical) do not work well enough
in people 18 years and older. Also used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults younger than
65 years of age for a short period of time (temporary).
Does it Work?
Signals from the nerves to the muscles are blocked. The injected muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften.
It is most often used on forehead lines, crow's feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines. Wrinkles caused by sun damage and gravity will not respond to relaxants.
The procedure takes only a few minutes and no anesthesia is required. Relaxants is injected with a fine needle into specific muscles with only minor discomfort. It generally takes three to seven days to take full effect and it is best to avoid alcohol at least one week prior to treatment. Aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications should be stopped two weeks before treatment as well in order to reduce bruising.
|Wrinkle Injectable Solutions|
Additional Areas (eg. bunny lines) €50