We use a number of different channels to collect your personal data. These include:
Direct interactions with you. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- order or make and enquiry regarding any of our products or services, either online, over the phone or in one of our clinics;
- from your healthcare practitioner if they refer you to us;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or complete a survey;
- give us some feedback or post on one of our social media accounts;
- contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Worldpay based inside the EU;
- Identity and contact data from data brokers or aggregators Experian based inside the EU;
- Identity and contact data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to and in accordance with this privacy notice. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you for the provision of a product or service;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- marketing Activities; and
- to respond to any complaint and help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message and the use of non-essential cookies and similar tracking technologies. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only have access to and process your personal data on our strict instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We undertake regular auditing of all of our systems to ensure they remain secure and compliant. All of our employees undergo data protection and security training.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
The Destination Skin website logs IP addresses and uses tracking technology, such as cookies and pixels, to provide a more fluid user experience and allow us to better understand how visitors use our website.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All products are delivered via First Class delivery, at the cost of €7.99. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, orders may take up to 14 days to arrive due to logistics and staffing levels. Orders over the value of €150 will be registered post, at no extra cost
If you have delivery queries, please email us : email@example.com
CANCELLATION CHILDCARE. REFUND POLICY
Be aware that we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Unfortunately, you will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment, or alternatively forfeit a treatment if you are on a pre-paid course if the cancellation period is not adhered to. If you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment you need to let us know at least 48 hours before your appointment.
Please be notified that if you arrive for a pre-booked laser/IPL treatment, and it is considered unsafe to continue your treatment due to recent sun exposure or the skin holding a tan (real or fake) you will also be liable to pay the cancellation fee.
Kindly bear with us as our appointments are limited and we constantly endeavour to accommodate appointments for all of our clients at the times most convenient to them.
Kindly note that we do not offer refunds on any treatment or product purchases. However, if you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. Note that this policy does not apply to products that have been used or opened.
These terms and conditions also apply to products purchased online.
CHILD SUPERVISION IN THE CLINIC
Children are most welcome into our clinic however we regret that our staff members are unable to supervise children during treatments, especially for both health and safety and insurance purposes therefore we politely advise that you do not bring your children along to your appointments unless they are supervised by another adult and they will not be allowed into treatment rooms for health and safety reasons. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you have any further queries please call us on 353-44-933-5201